Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 13:hearing the laughter of my kids.

There is something about hearing children laugh.  The sound of pure joy and happiness.  They say that laughing makes you happy. Laughing is contagious. I believe it too.

I was sitting around working on the computer and the kids were playing on the other computer in the "call Center" and one of the kids start laughing...then the other...then the other.  So before you know it the room is filled with the kids laughter.  Usually it is something as simple as a smiley face on the computer screen. But the joy to hear my children laugh. It makes me remember what it is all about.  My family and my children.

Sometimes it is good to just sit back and enjoy the NOW.  I am enjoying the NOW....the laughter of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment