Tuesday, November 16, 2010

day14: the confidence to go after I want.

I have been the type of person that if I really put my mind to it I can get something done.  I know I have the power to overcome the difficult times and to be persistent and get closer to my goal.  But on the other hand, I have certain insecurities that make me question myself.  Am I good enough? Can I really do it?  Then again...there are days...I don't care.  So what does that make me?  Not sure.  

But what I do know
  • I have a wonderful family that I would do anything for to protect them and to make them happy.
  • I have a roof over my head and I don't have to worry about being with out food.
  • We are giving our children everything they need to be happy and independent.
  • I can do anything I put my mind to it.
  • Persistence is key.
Okay..I am a strong person and I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment