Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 10: My parents

I am so thankful for my parents...they are the ones that raised me and supported me 100%.  I can not express the gratitude I have for all the sacrifices you made to make a wonderful life for me and Jubs.  We were lucky growing up.  We were able to have the love and experiences that most people did not have. I thank you.  For making do with having to work out of town for the week and being home on the weekends. For mom having to raise us like a single parent because dad had to work in the bigger city.  The sacrifices.  We didn't think anything of it, because we knew we were loved and being taken care of. 

Thank you for not killing me in High school..or even college.  I know I ended up being the wild one but calmed down after a while.  Thank you for not comparing the two of us. Jubs was always better in school and musically and other things. Thank you for helping me out when I started to have kids.  I would have never been able to do it with out your help. And Dad thanks for letting mom come up for so long to help out....I know she had to come up almost every year for 5 years. Thank you!

Thank you for not judging me for my poor choice in boyfriends. Thank you for accepting Robert into the family.  Thank you for all your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment